The Thurston Early Childhood Coalition is a collaborative group of agencies and individuals in Thurston County, Washington dedicated to providing the tools and support children, parents, caregivers and educators need to ensure that our youngest children are given the strongest foundation in life. This foundation starts early before a child is born and develops dramatically as a child’s brain and body grows.
We invite any individual or organization who is willing to support our mission, guiding principles and strategic plan to join us.
Come to A Meeting! Meetings are on the 4th Thursday of each month from 9am-11am at the ESD 113 building: 6005 Tyee Drive S.W. Tumwater, WA 98512, unless otherwise specified.
- Sep 29
- Oct 27
- Nov. 24 – cancelled, please join is for the Fun! Event Nov. 19
- Dec. 22 – cancelled, Angel Awards Dec. 1
- Jan 26 Meeting at regular location: ESD 113: 6005 Tyee Dr SW, Tumwater, WA 98512
- Feb 23, FESS: 1202 Black Lake Blvd SW, Olympia
- Mar 23 Annie E Casey Foundation “Engaging Parents, Developing Leaders” Self-Assessment Tool Event
- Apr 27
- May 25
- June 22
For more information, please click here to download the Membership Application.
Thurston Early Childhood Coalition Members 2015-2016:
- Child Care Action Council
- ESD 113 Sound to Harbor Head Start/ECEAP
- Evolving Parents
- Family Education and Support Services
- Family Support Center of South Sound
- Hands On Children’s Museum
- Northwest Venture Philanthropy
- North Thurston Public Schools
- Safe Kids Coalition
- South Puget Sound Community College
- South Sound Parent to Parent
- South Sound Reading Foundation
- South Sound YMCA
- Thurston Community Network
- Timberland Regional Library
- Tools of the Mind
- United Way of Thurston County